- Hey ya’ll. My name is Kami. I hope to get to know you better!
- I’m 27 and live in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- First I thought I would be a professional dancer when I grew up. Then I wanted to be a lawyer. Then I stopped making plans, and started listening to THE plan.
- I own my own custom letterpress and calligraphy company called Sparrow Crafting and Press. Sparrow‘s mission can be found in Matthew 10:29-31. Here, the Lord reveals a very key aspect of His character, His beautiful attention to the details of each of our lives. Through general revelation, we see God as a masterful artist that carefully takes care of the smallest details…even seemingly insignificant details— like the flight path of a flock of sparrows.
- I am an equal opportunity chocolate eater.
- I am insanely productive. I often surprise myself with the amount I accomplish in a single day.
- I seek to love irresponsibly. (Because love isn’t about me… it’s about the One who loved first.)
- I love mac and cheese. I occasionally eat it for breakfast because I dream about it often.
- I’m a creator of beautiful things… and a restorer of neglected things.
- My personal style is a mix of vintage and eclectic.
- This is my personal blog www.kami-mueller.com and I often tweet amount the random insignificant details of my daily life… usually details about my black lab, Major and Siamese cat, Pippa. @kamimueller.
- Hope you have fun exploring my silly brain!